Monday 12 September 2016

Monday Morning Thoughts

Remember the moment you knew you were loved by God?

The love of God

We have been called into a reckless,raging,fury that is the love of God.
Matthew Price

We can't earn Gods love

Before we ever were born God had a plan.

He had his finger on my life, on your life.

Before I heard the word cancer, before it was ever formed in my body, He knew. God was in control. I know this, I find comfort in this. Yet today I am still full of uncertainty and fear. Today I have another cancer surgery. I know what's awaiting me, I know the recoveries going to be hard. Yet I am thankful. Because this surgery is giving me life,without it the cancer would just keep growing, consume me and take my life. I am human, I bleed , I break, I often am overwhelmed by life's circumstances. But I can rest in the fact that God knows. That He is walking before me, that His heart is also heavy today. And that He is rejoicing in keeping me , His child in the palm of His hands.
My trust is in the hands of the one who loves me.
Before I was born, God had a plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment