Friday 10 May 2013

35 Years , Better together

Our Youth Pastors Mr & Mrs Baerg , Our Mentors
Rudy and I so in love
 
He used to sing this song to be but would insert only 15 , only 15 because that's the age I was when he asked me to go steady with him.

The youth gang from Vancouver MB Church

He was my Andy Gibb



Together we feel in love

My Support group

I was his Olivia Newton John

Fun times at Columbia Bible Camp


My High School Graduation


Friends celebrating together


He never had much money , but was creative in showing his love for me.
High School Locker notes for me.

 

My Cutie.
Friday May 10 , 2013 -35 years together baby. My how time flies by. Can I say I'm more in love now than I ever was? Can I say for better or for worse you've been there for me. Can I say the heart that skipped a beat so many years ago is still skipping? 42,075,904 average beats per year (give or take a few million) times 35 years 14726556640 beats on average minus half of that 736328320 for the times I looked into your eyes and skipped a beat(give or take a few million).
 
Today morning we celebrated. No make up , no fancy clothes. Housecoats and two mate guapas. The sun and our backyard. I was still coughing up Flem. And you pulled out your phone" Sincerely ", and we danced. Cheek to cheek. All walls down between us. And we reminisced and we remembered our youth and we didn't mourn it at all. And that's what our love is, no cover ups ,come as you are anytime and dance and be loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment