Saturday 9 November 2013

Yipee Oma's Back
















Do these pictures just entice you to get up and boogie? Dance with abandonment? Did your face light up ,and could you hear the giggles of two sweet little girls? I just got back from a trip to Paraguay. A whirlwind of a journey and my face lit up and inside I danced a step or two. My conservative roots didn't allow me to dance on the outside. But inside I danced, I sang ,I boogied . Why ? Because God gave me a song to sing. A moment to reflect, a desire to love.
Love never fails. 1 Corinthians 13:8
A Love that never fails. God loves you. Personally. Powerfully. Passionately. Others have promised and failed. But God has promised and succeeded. He loves you with an unfailing love. And His love-if you let it-can fill and leave you with a love worth giving. Max Lucado
Just like two little gals who are crazy about their Oma, God calls us to be crazy about Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment