Friday 27 November 2015

Living Desert Zoo 2015



Love looking at Christmas Lights



And goofy kid trains




And Camel Rides? Yup it was fun. 
And just for fun I looked up some camel quotes. 
Do not free a camel of the burden of his hump; you may be freeing him from being a camel 
G.K. Chesterton
It is easier to make a camel jump a ditch than make a fool listen to reason. Turkish Proverb

No camel route is long, with good company -Turkish Proverb.
Life is like a camel ;you can make it do anything except back up .-Marcelene Cox
Why random facts? Not sure -maybe I miss the grand kids too much. Maybe I didn't really think there would be quotes about camel's -yet here they are. Maybe I just needed to have some happy thoughts.

And you know I was a little fearful of getting on the back of a camel-but it was kinda fun. 






And they even had some dinosaurs at the zoo


And then it was time to say goodbye to my munchkins






Safe travels to you. 




No comments:

Post a Comment