Monday 5 August 2013

John & Leigh-Ann


















I Love weddings. Somebody asked me why? Why do you love weddings? I love the excitement I see. The look of young love. All the preparations that go into making the day special. I love seeing family support and all the little details that make this day unique for the couple getting married. I love the sermon that always challenges me to be a better wife, marriage partner. I always learn something valuable something new. But most of all I love the vows. The vows of love and commitment. Today's vows were so raw and honest I couldn't help but be encouraged by them. To have gone through tough times before and be willing to make yourself open and honest before each other, God and witnesses takes courage. To trust your heart to each other takes courage. And to be awakened to want to live the adventure of life together side by side blesses my socks off. They sealed their wedding symbolically , not just with rings but with a cord of strands that they wound together. Ecclesiastes 4:9 &12"Two are better than one ,because they have a good return for their labour. If either of them falls down, one can help the other up. Though one my be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken". And on the back of their program -thanks for coming and supporting us today. Please continue to support us even after today. Indeed , a cord of three strands is not quickly broken, but a cord of 157 strands is pretty dang strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment