Monday 7 April 2014

Happy 24th Birthday Mattias


Hey Mattias,
24 years ago today I had you in SMH .According to the doctor you were a text book delivery. And I was so glad, having had complications with my other two deliveries I must admit I was a little scared. Not that fear has ever stopped me , I'm a survivor , a push through no matter what kind of pain type of girl , that's who I am.. None the less fear and pain sometimes go hand in hand. Like sorrow and blessings in life. And defiantly our years together have been a mixture of sorrow and blessings. God has had his hand on your life even before you were born. And each step, each fear, each victory he has seen you through it all. Maybe I see so much of me in you because we are so much a like.
You have a gentle strong spirit about you that persevere's in times of trouble, and a joy that's contagious that can't help but make people love you. I think of today with mixed feelings because it is the last leg of your journey under our roof and your new journey of independence for you and Stacy. My advice is to remain steadfast in the Lord in all you do.
Happy Birthday sunshine.
I used to sing this little ditty to you , and so did your siblings. Was a favourite of yours.
Memories so glad we've been able to make so many with you.




Love you son, looking forward to what God has in store for you in the next season of your life.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment