Monday 19 October 2015

Bend In The Road

Those who navigate little streams and shallow creeks, know but little of the God of tempests; but those who "do business in great waters" these see His "wonders in the deep." Among the huge Atlantic waves of bereavement, poverty, temptation,and reproach, we learn the power of Jehovah, because the littleness of man. Charles Spurgeon
 
 
Today I celebrate. Cycle #1 of my chemotherapy is done. Yahoo!
One week to re coop before it starts again. Did I mention-yahoo!

And I feel extra grateful. Today I had an opportunity/freedom to vote. Yahoo again!


And I went for an early walk, my mind full of thoughts.

It's been a tough two weeks. And sometimes a bit overwhelming physicallyand mentally.


And I'm thankful for this scripture.
Yet this I call to mind and therefore have hope;because of the Lords great love we ARE not consumed. Lamentations 3:20-22 Thanks Pastor Matthew.

Thank you NLCC Church for your meals, thank you friends for meals.

I truly get to have joy in the midst of hardship.

God cannot be taken by surprise,for our past,present ,future are before Him and in His grip all at once. An emergency to you or me is an opportunity in the great mosaic of His purposes, a useful occasion for building our trust, stretching our faith, teaching us to hope, and nurturing our patience. This is know as perspective, the lens through which you choose to look at the things in life that matter. David Jeremiah

It is well with my soul, not my body.


Thankful for peace.

Joy and Fall colours.

Food and shelter.

Everyday is another day to make a difference in someones life.

Clean air and water.

I'm not alone.
And Oh yeah I still have my hair -yahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment