Sunday 5 June 2016

Boss Lake 2016

A weekend away with friends, definitely what the doctor ordered.





We set up our campers, pulled on our shorts and proceeded to enjoy the weekend. 
What is it about the serenity of water ,and no cell phone service that keeps us coming back to the same place?

The longing for friends and sharing life's moments are very precious to all of us.

Its not just walking the easier parts of life, we belong to a kinship.


A sacred trust that can bear the trouble of our souls and still look so good to each other.

A friendship not dependant on what is given to us, but what we can do to lighten the others load.

Between husband and wife, in a society where divorce is strong, desire to make it work is stronger.

and walking and seeing the beauty of being alive is not taken for granted.

we each have a story, unique, different.

A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been,accepts what you have become,and still ,gently allows you to grow.-William Shakespeare




























And so my friend, I just want to say thank you.
It is with you all I want to continue to do my life's journey. You inspire me with you compassion. You surround me with your love. You cause me to laugh at myself and teach me joy. You love on me and my children. And you challenge me to a deeper faith in God.






And remember .
There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.-Linda Grayson.

No comments:

Post a Comment