Saturday 11 June 2016

Making Wishes Come True


It started with a little girls dream .Oma I want to get married in 4 days, to my mom.
Can we have a wedding here ?

mom and dad



Followed by this one, my dreamer. My little bundle of energy and joy-that just wanted to have some fun.
Who am I to be the folder of dreams?

Out came the decorations, the wedding dresses, the flowers, the guest list, the wedding cake.

I am Oma , the listener of dreams.

I thrown caution to the wind, I spread joy, I shower love.
 

For I know in these tiny hearts and in these beautiful faces my maker is well pleased.

The world of make believe, mommy can role play-Oma can too.

Of little darlings growing up and having babies of there own.

May I always see the tender heart of a child, no matter how grown up she may be.

And for a moment time stands still, and I savour it all.

Thank you God for little dreamers.

Thank you God for willing hearts that feed into young lives.

Thank you for Chocolate Chip wedding cakes-made by big and small hands.

Thank you for creating dance, a part of celebrations.

Thank you for sisters, and what they mean to each other.

Protect there little hearts, may they always be friends.
Thank you Lord for such a time as this.

May their life be showered with joy.

And the love in this house.

May they never become to old to be silly.

May they remember a time of wonder.


A time of dreams.

May they always remember this Oma made some wishes come true.



And like all fairytale weddings, it ends with a time to nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment