Tuesday 17 December 2013

Sunday Thoughts Come Thirsty

I was in Church doing my utmost to concentrate on Sundays message , the title was joy, the main sermon content Glory -Gods glory.I hadn't intended to get distracted but I did. Proverbs seemed to be tugging at my heart. Why? Not sure since I was looking for a good Psalm to focus my attention on.
A joyful heart makes a cheerful face, but when the heart is sad, the spirit is broken. Proverbs 15:13-woa good one -how does He know?
Monday morning with Max Lucado. A love worth giving. All the trying in the world, loving, forgiving,patience, joy doesn't stand a chance in my life without first receiving this from God. I must first put a deposit of God into my life before I can withdraw anything and give to others. The secret to loving is living loved. God loves me .Personally.Powerfully. Passionately. Others have promised and failed. But God promised and succeeded. And His love can fill me and leave me with a love worth giving. I just need to come to Him thirsty and drink deeply.

No comments:

Post a Comment