Tuesday 2 September 2014

Really

Wow, I'm really not Internet savey. I haven't posted on this site for ??? Its been awhile. Could not remember my old pass word -surprise- so moved on to a new blog-which I can't open now because I've upgraded my google account, because I had to and now I'm back in my old site, but only on my old laptop, won't work on my computer. I'm so confused. What happened? And what was wrong with the way things used to be. I like my old life , my old technology. I don't like this laptop thts barely limping nd doesnt like to sent out aaa'sss- didn't fix my spelling so you could see the gist of my complaints.
Well I thought I'd post some uplifting challenging thoughts and here I go complaining. I'm sure it's nothing to do with the rain outside or the fact that I turned on the furnace first time in 4 months or that I'm missing aaa'sss in my writing. So why is it my mood can change in such a short time? Is it any wonder like the saints of the old testament , I grumble and forget to count my blessings as soon as any little life change happens. And why am I so opposed to life changes when everybody tells me they are good for me. And adversity in all shapes and sizes mold's me into a better person. Makes me more understanding, more compassionate they say. Really? I guess I need to do a heart check, because I'm not seeing those qualities in me. Maybe , just maybe my knees are too smooth and my Bible to new. To you the reader I give you light hearted insight into my heart, to God he sees the bigger picture. He knows I need change, he's working on me , but I have to let him. ARRGGG ! I still like things the same, guess I need to check my attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment