Wednesday 13 March 2013

Time

The busyness of life leaves little time for the source of your life. God gives us time . And who has time for God? Hurry always empties a soul. I only live the life when I live fully in the moment. I am a hunter of beauty and I move slow and keep my eyes wide, every fibre of every muscle sensing all wonder and this the thrill of the hunt and I could be an expert on life full, the beauty meat that lurks in every moment . I hunger to taste life. Why is eucharisteo the answer to the time starved and soul famished?  "Jesus took the loaves, gave thanks,....John 6:11.Give thanks. Eucharisteo always, always precedes the miracle. Give thanks, slow down. the real problem of life -in my life-is lack of thanksgiving. Thoughts taken from the book -one thousand gifts.
In my longing to walk deeper with God I scoured our church library for a book that might challenge these old bones in some way. And God always patiently waiting at the side lines to direct my path made it impossible for me to side step His timing. I have kept far to busy running from pain to tackling the joy of living. My eyes falling short of God's grace just waiting to unfold in my life. Oh pain is very real in my life, I need a miracle. Jesus took one loaf and gave thanks. One step , one day at a time, a conscience effort to give thanks. I search for my Eucharisteo.
Thankful for;
1.I can drive again, yipee!
2. I am dry from the rain
3. God will answer my prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment