Wednesday 18 September 2013

Whinning just a little?

So I was at physio today. Not for the ankle but for the frozen shoulder. And buh humbug he wants me back at my GP. Not making progress on my frozen/calcified/bonespurred shoulder--should that be a hash tag? I guess I'm not hip enough to figger that out.So it's back to my GP who might want to get me another xray , who might send me to get alternate treatment done-shock wave therapy???What the heck? You got private insurance lady, my therapists asks me? A...no.Well it could cost you up to $300 dollars a treatment. What? Can't I just put my finger in an electrical outlet and get zapped for free?? No , no just kidding. But seriously who thinks of these things, and why are these thoughts so expensive??I gotta become a deeper thinker. And oh by the way says he, you would also benefit from massage therapy.That sounds a little better.Anybody recommend a good one in the Surrey area, that won't leave me crying too hard?  Because man my shoulder can hurt on its own pretty darn good. I was retelling this to my cleaning lady today (guess I gotta keep her longer) and also about my dishwasher/oven woes. Do you know that I gave her the laugh of the week. Yes, she was rolling in tears by the time I finished my woes. I have a brand new dishwasher installed about a month ago but just found out yesterday if I want the outside panel door for it I have to pay extra. Extra for the dishwasher door, sent her into peels of laughter. She is from Poland and finds Canadian ways super strange. What your dishwasher came with a door? Strange. And the saga of my four year old oven that cost me 500 dollars to fix, which finally happened at the end of July, is again no longer working. Yes the environmental , friendly I will fix this oven gulp at $500 is still better than throwing it away idea doesn't sound so good now. Being frugal sometimes has a steep price to pay.. The 90 day warranty that I was told came with this $500 was cut down to 30 days now that the oven really doesn't work. Why whine you say? Well it's always good to share a burden or make someone else feel a little better about there day. Here's to a better day for you my reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment